Tuesday, November 30, 2010

25 things to do before I turn 26



Inspired by A Beautiful Mess, I decided to make a to do list of goals for the 25th year of my life.

I had a great birthday with friends and family. I even had a carrot cake with 25 candles (pictured above).

Without further ado, the list:

  1. Make beautiful dresses for myself
  2. Send ~homemade~ birthday, Christmas, Valentine, and just cause cards to people I love (especially immediate family) *bonus points for handmade presents*
  3. Start an etsy shop (sell patterns, hndmade kids clothes, handmade western shirts, vintage?)
  4. Sell crafts in a craft fair
  5. Learn Adobe Suite
  6. Have a computer to use Adobe Suite on
  7. Redesign my blog
  8. Buy myself a dress form and a serger
  9. Organize my pattern collection
  10. bike across Kansas
  11. roadtrip through Kansas vintage shopping, and visiting tourist spots (Garden of Eden, Great Ball of Twine)
  12. Climb a mountain
  13. Visit the ocean
  14. Compete in a pool tournament
  15. Stretch regularly (subjective) - be able to reach past my toes (objective)
  16. Care for my own doggie
  17. Learn a song on guitar
  18. Eliminate all debt besides governmental student loans
  19. Use a sketchbook for drawings and ideas
  20. Volunteer as a youth advisor
  21. Visit Germany (!!! scary but good)
  22. Run a race (5 miles?)
  23. Track spending
  24. grow my own garden with herbs, vegetables and flowers
  25. Learn to dive (really scary!)


1 comment:

  1. Really like all these, babe. And, as encouragement: I taught myself adobe illustrator and photoshop last year. They ain't so tough, you can totally do it. Your blog looks amazing, AND let me know when you want to visit me and the great big ocean.

    Go you!

    ReplyDelete