Tuesday, February 24, 2009


Pattern: $0.75 at value village

Hoody: fabric $7.99 at value village

I used a polyester knit hounds tooth fabric for the hoody, with a wool hounds tooth lining. I wasn't sure how the two fabrics would mesh. It looks eclectic, but I think it works. I edited the pattern quite a bit, first by adding puffed gathered sleeves from the blue dress. I also had to bring in the sleeve holes and shoulders a bit, but I didn't change the size of the hood. That caused it to be proportionally large, which I like! Also, the lining was additional. I made the hood detachable with buttons. I used buttons down the front instead of a zipper.

No comments:

Post a Comment